MFPCL MUSHROOM Sun Dried No Chemicals Used Dry Oyster Mushrooms (100g)
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Rich in nutrients. Oyster mushrooms are loaded with fiber, vitamins, minerals, and other important nutrients. …
- Immune System Support. …
- Lowering High Blood Pressure. …
- Regulating Cholesterol Levels. …
- Building Strong Bones. …
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties. …
- Anti-Cancer Properties. …
- Protecting the Heart Against Cardiovascular Disease. …
- Defend Against Neurodegenerative Diseases.
- Source of antioxidants. ….
- Versatile and delicious.
Item will be shipped in 1-3 business daysCompare
- Dried Mushroom pieces can even save you the time and effort of chopping mushrooms. Once they’ve been rehydrated and rinsed, they’re ready to go into your favourhroite soup, stew, risotto or stir fry recipe
- Always soak dried mushrooms in VERY hot water for 30 mins or until soft before using. Soaked water can be used for soup/curries. Do NOT use before rehydrating. Use mushrooms in soups, sautés, sauces, stir-fries or in any dish calling for fresh mushrooms.
- To prepare, start by rinsing the product in cold, running water to remove any debris. To reconstitute, put the desired amount of mushrooms to be used in a bowl, cover with boiling water and then let them soak for 20-30 minutes prior to draining. Soaked water can be used for soup/curries etc.Oyster mushrooms are low in sodium, low in saturated and low in cholesterol which makes it ideal for diabetic or heart patients
- These mushrooms can be used in dishes like soup, mushroom butter masala, pasta and stir fry dishes like friend rice. It can be soaked and used as fresh mushrooms.
- Oyster mushrooms are a good good source of Protein, vitamins and minerals like , Iron, Magnesium, Zinc and Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium and Copper.
|Dimensions||7 × 6 × 0.3 cm|
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.